Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Location Intelligence for Decision-Makers
Thursday, March 29, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
A Location Matters Seminar:
"How can automated business processes and emergent technologies support better business decision-making?"
WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?
This is a FREE seminar, to hear about from thought-leaders about the benefits of integrated workflows, process improvement and the power of location intelligence.
Examples of how dashboards and KPIs leverage the business benefits of integrated IT, into ‘location-enabled’ business processes and workflows will be discussed and demonstrate.
Key topics being discussed:
- Process improvement-driven ICT
- What is Location Intelligence?
- Spatially-enabled Business Intelligence (BI)
- Real-time decision-making
- Physical asset tracking
- Location-enabled Enterprise
- Location Intelligence
- Place-based approaches
- Business benefits of Location Intelligence
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Decision-makers from all sectors: Public, Private and Third Sectors
- Decision-makers with little or no technical background
- Decision-makers who want to learn more about the benefits of using ‘location-enabled’ information
- Those who want to learn more about decision-support systems and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Those focused on business outcomes of IT / IM
Please note - this event is NOT intended for geospatial data providers, GIS Professionals nor GIS vendors. There is another event if you are a GIS Professional >More
WHO IS SPEAKING?
Key speakers from: Microsoft / Bing Maps, Esri UK, Apex Business Improvements, GeoEnable.
Key speakers include:
- Bing Maps - Consumer and Communications Sector, Microsoft
- Senior Business Strategist - Commercial Markets, Esri UK
- CEO, GeoEnable
- Managing Director, Apex Business Improvements
WHEN IS THIS EVENT?
29 March 2012
- 09:30 Arrival and coffees
- 10:00 Session 1 Start
- 11:15 Short Break
- 11:30 Session 2 Start
- 12:30 Session End
This event is part of The London Mapping Festival (LMF)
Are you a GIS Professional?
Please note - this event is NOT intended for geospatial data providers, GIS Professionals nor GIS vendors.
However, if you are a GIS Professional (with a technical knowledge of GIS) and would like to know more about changes in the Geospatial Industry, come to our afternoon geospatial session. This session will be more technical. Read more: http://locationmatters-gc-mar12.eventbrite.com/
When & Where
At GeoEnable we help you leverage the power of Location and Geospatial Information as part of your business processes.